Foto Hot Artis Tyas Mirasih di Majalah Popular "Full of Grace" Part 2

Tyas Mirasih

Tyas Mirasih

Tyas Mirasih

Tyas Mirasih

Tyas Mirasih

"Full of Grace" Tyas Mirasih

In the age of 23 years, you're so busy and still in college, what does not feel stripped of her youth working world.
Stripping coincidence that I chose this instead of pursuing running, so we stock dozens of new first episode aired, so fairly flexible production. Sure, time-consuming enough. But I happened to have plunged in the entertainment world since elementary school, so it was quite accustomed to adjust my playing schedule for the job. So now whatever the consequences, usually ready at hand. In fact, sometimes when I'm empty I like forcing my manager asked for a job.

Tyas Mirasih Previous Pictures :

• But it seems you have never been caught in a catch running soap opera like crazy huh?
Not yet. Offer quite a lot, but usually I take the job always measure the capacity. Left yesterday offered, I have started with soap operas this series, so I do not dare take. Actually if there is a catch-impression bid, I'm ready just take it but only one limited production at a time, so not crazy. But after this, because it would prepare the movie, my first leave of absence from the soap opera.

• special obsession in acting?
I want to be playing the movie. Finally just a cameo in "Tarix Jabrix". It was also thrilled. Well, now so hopefully the opportunity to pass in its production.

• If busy like this, how do you having fun?
My life is actually pretty fun, I never take it bete, though busy. I never lacked time "playing games", because it was fun while working too. If you can finish quickly, then hanging out with friends. Sometimes, my friends also like to stop by the site to accompany me.

• Usually what is done for killing time, when she was for hours on location shooting?
Sleep. I always bring a complete sleeping equipment to the location shooting. I am not very gadget-freak, and even telephone and SMS are also rare. So if there is a slight pause, I usually go to sleep.

• Many men admitted obsessed with Tyas Mirasih, what it's like a man so obsessed?
Glad to hear that, if possible I want to know because of what? I person happy to receive input from other people and I am happy to see myself from the eyes of others.

 
Copyright 2012 Foto Artis HOT Indonesia - All Rights Reserved.