Foto Artis Agnes Monica 'Sexy with Black White Custom'

Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica

Agnes Monica: No Pain No Gain

"This accumulation of many years. I am a girl who does not like to indulge, if I should be sick, this process of 'no pain no gain' (without sacrifice, without success). When I exercise I'm over pain, I do not have a large tear in the back but there are tears all over her back, small in the neck. It happened because a lot of physical activity. Neck pain due to stress density of activity, so it is stressfull condition that makes me so, "said Agnes Monica when found in plaque Million Award ceremony at KFC Kemang, South Jakarta.

About 2.5 months, Agnes Monica has a very activity. Later, she felt something was wrong with her condition. However, due to an already half-way, the work must still be resolved.

"I feel a disturbance, I easily tense, do not feel pain when massaged. I can not stop a running job. Moreover, I'm talking about my goal. Finally the last 2 months when I got home from the USA I established myself, I have to practice harder. In I'm also more crazy there training, "she said.

"What's wrong time is a pain and the pain I'm not a doctor, especially when active sports, Thai expansion go ahead, let alone any project SEA Games, there is not one day of rest. Sleep 4-5 hours, straight road, the activity, make a song, roads, physical activist I am, brain, I'm physically tired, "she continued.

Precisely the problem is known as Agnes Monica break from exercise. Her hands can not be moved after his back disorder. That's when the family decided to take girl hospital.

 
Copyright 2012 Foto Artis HOT Indonesia - All Rights Reserved.